HYDE PARK/CENTRAL LONDON nr Kensington Palace
HYDE PARK/CENTRAL LONDON nr Kensington Palace. (Sleep 6) 2nd fl with lift. NO AGENT OR BOOKING FEES, Taxes or hidden charges as privately rented. DO NOT PAY £100+ per person per night hotel bills!
Lancaster Gate is a leafy residential area of Central London next to the greenery of Hyde Park, with famous London areas of Bayswater, Kensington Palace and gardens, Notting Hill Gate etc. Stroll across the park and you arrive at the Royal Albert Hall and Knights Bridge. Bayswater provides ample opportunity for shopping or just lazing about in the eateries and traditional pubs. It is an affluent area with some very famous neighbors from the film and fashion industries. The area has many smart mansion blocks built in and around the 19th Century. It is well served by transport links, Lancaster Gate, Bayswater, Queensway, Marble Arch, Paddington, Westbourne Grove tube stations and numerous buses including a shuttle to Heathrow airport. All parts of London are easily accessible. Paddington – Oxford Circus and Piccadilly in less than 15 minutes. ‘Little Venice’ canal and Mayfair are not far away. You can also hop on the canal boat from Paddington basin and leisurely ride to Camden Town, taking in the breathtaking views of the heart of London from a different angle.
The flat is in a modern building and is very spacious, beautifully bright, has two double bedroom (the settee converts to a double bed). The lounge has a lovely open outlook and short walk to restaurants andshops. Whitley's shopping centre/ cinema near by.
• Two double bedrooms: Mater bedroom: (13'4x11'6) large with a four-poster bed and ensuite basin, plenty of wardrobe and storage space. Bedroom 2: (12'1x7'2) smaller has wardrobe and dresser
• Large Lounge with a dining table: (15'x14'8)
• Family bathroom
• Fitted, gally kitchen: (11'6x4'9) Fully functional with all crockery, cutlery pots and pans.
• Bright west facing reception room with large windows
• Gas/Central heating
• Short Let to 12 months. No minimum stay.
• Can sleep 8 people as settee convert to a bed and 2 foam chair convert to 2 Single beds.
• High ceiling with spot lights
• Suit executives/ professionals, visitors and holiday-makers (also families-though the price will differ slightly depending numbers).
• Beddings, towels etc provided
• £300 deposit, which is held against breakages and the total amount is returnable when you leave.
• No agent fees or charges, taxes or hidden extras
Pricing through the Year:
04Jan -31 Jan=£150pn
01Feb-31 Mar=£200 (except 13-15 Feb=£250pn)
01May-31 Oct=£250 (except 22Jul-12 Aug Olympic=£700)
23Dec-03 Jan =£300
| Indoor Amenities |
- Big Screen TV
- Central Air
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
| Near Attractions |
| Outdoor Amenities || Near To |
- City centre
| Possible Activities |
- Horseback Riding
| Restrictions |