Sunny San Rafael: Great Home for All Destinations!
Enjoy your sunshine-filled and centrally located home-away-from-home with a giant redwood tree right outside each window in the condo. Your views are trees and woodland-covered hills and you can watch the sun rise on your own plant-filled private deck just off the living room. The master bedroom has a king bed, private bath with tub/shower combo, cable TV with DVD, ample closet space, and a chaise-lounge. The second full bath with shower is off the hallway to the master bedroom. (A second locked-off queen bedroom is available for additional pricing;see below.)
In the bright, open, and comfortable living room are two sofas, each of which opens to a full-size bed. The living room contains cable TV with CD/VCR/DVD. There is carpeting throughout except for the kitchen. The fully-equipped kitchen and living room are open to the breakfast/dining area and deck for easy eating and relaxing.
In the large first-floor courtyard enjoy the sunshine, cook up a barbeque dinner, or swim in the pool, which is heated from the last weekend in May through the first weekend in September, Memorial-Day Weekend thru Labor Day Weekend, both USA holidays.
Save your gasoline and expensive San Francisco parking by stepping outside your front door to catch the bus to the Larkspur Ferry Terminal for your scenic ride into San Francisco or catch the direct bus into San Francisco/"The City". Or, drive out from your reserved parking space in the ground floor garage and within two minutes you are heading north or south to your destination. You are already in wonderful Marin County with Muir Woods and the beaches nearby, only 15 minutes to the Golden Gate Bridge, an 8 minute drive to the Larkspur Ferry, 30 minutes to the Sonoma Wine Country, 45 minutes to Napa Valley and its wineries, 35 minutes to Six Flags Marine World Africa USA, and 45 minutes to Pt. Reyes Station and the coastal beaches.
* My condo is suitable for couples, a single, or for families with school-age or older children, or non-crawling infants. (There is moveable glass on all surfaces in the living room.)
*The weekly rental fee for the one KING bedroom is $1,150; For both King and Queen bedrooms: $1,650. Nightly rates are $185 for the one king room and $255 for both bedrooms. (see Book it Now, at the bottom of the page, "Select extra services".)
* The fully-equiped kitchen offers a microwave, coffee-maker, blender, toaster, coffee grinder, small toaster-oven, and an electric can opener. Additionally in the condo are beach towels, a picnic basket, blanket & cooler, and down comforters on all sleeping beds. Complimentary microwaveable popcorn is available for your pleasure.
* If you are bringing your laptop computer it MUST be wireless-enabled as you cannot plug into the modem; a printer is available for guests' use.
* Guest Compliments:
- "Our visit was a pleasure as at the end of the day it was wonderful to come home to rest up for the next day in our home-away-from-home in San Rafael. My computer worked fine and you had more TV channels than I needed." F & J, L: 3/14-30, '08
- "We had a wonderful time! Our week was full of hiking, seeing the sights, relaxing on the beach, and driving up the coast. It was very nice to meet and visit with you Patty. Your place is very homey. We had all the comforts of home. Thank you so much for all of your great suggestions." N & L, E: 5/10-17, '08
- "We had a great time! The condo was wonderful and we enjoyed visiting with you Patty. San Francisco was lovely...Thank you for the sight-seeing suggestions, they were very helpful...the house has a wonderful location, so we could be in the city quickly...Thank you for having us. Best of week, and good wishes." L & A, & teen daughters, K: 7/5-10, '08
- "Lovely condo! It was very comfortable and inviting. I loved the bed pillows! We were very close to our family and to all the things we wanted to do in the area. It was great to come "home" rather than a cramped hotel room after our daily adventures. Thank you so much!" M & C, T: 8/4-10, '08
- "We have really enjoyed our stay here in "Sunny San Rafael". The condo was really clean and tidy with all the equipment you could possibly need. The location was great; just a short drive into San Francisco and close to the freeway for other trips out to places of interest. We would certainly recommend your condo for other potential guests. Our only problem was that the week passed too quickly! Thanks for a great, memorable time!" MH & SE: 9/10-17, '08
- "Patty...Jill and I really enjoyed meeting you. Your place was comfortable and warm. The location was ideal--an easy shot to 101 so getting from a-to-b was a snap. We also enjoyed the town of San Rafael. Thank you for providing a comfortable home away from home."
| Indoor Amenities |
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Bath tub, Washer/Dryer, Laundry, Full Kitchen, Telephone, VCR, Dish Washer, Showers, Deck
| Near Attractions |
- Kayaking, Sightseeing, Hiking, Zoo, Golf Course
| Outdoor Amenities |
- Swimming Pool, Patio, Garage, Gas BBQ
| Near To |
- Shopping Mall, Restaurant
| Possible Activities || Restrictions |