Grand Luxxe Villas
The brand new Grand Luxxe villas are spacious and absolutely stunning. The first of the Nuevo Vallarta units opened in 2009. Riviera Maya units open in November 2010. These units are in high demand and will be in short supply until all planned towers are completed. We can book out to 12 months in advance; so reserve with us well in advance to get your desired week. We own red weeks, so that we can get just about any week for you, except Christmas, New Years and Easter/Holy weeks. Your reservation will include wireless internet, 16 rounds of golf at Jack Nicklaus designed courses, and two spa messages.
Your carefree experience begins when you enter the spectacular lobby, where you will find six reservation desks ready to provide an effortless, individual check-in. The seamless check-in experience is completely unlike the mass check-in counters found at most other resorts. After checking in it's a quick ride on the elevator to your floor where you are greeted by your floor's personal concierge/butler (there are four corner villas and two suites per floor at Nuevo Vallarta), who will be attendant to your every wish and need during your stay. Your concierge will arrange for newspaper and coffee delivery each morning, take care of any reservation requests, and even help you unpack, if you wish.
Upon entering your villa, prepare to be enthralled. The spacious villas range from 2,700 to 3,000 square feet. (If you have previously stayed at the wonderful Grand Mayan, the villas are roughly twice the living area of the Grand Mayan two-bedroom master suites.) Twelve foot ceilings add to the villa's spacious feeling and every surface is new and gleaming with marble floors, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, and plasma televisions. Walk around and enjoy the tastefully decorated and furnished rooms. Each villa has two master bedroom suites with king sized beds, sofa sleepers, and knock-out beautiful bathrooms with dual vanities, oversized whirlpool tubs, and separate showers with large rain shower heads. The kitchen, which features an additional half bath, is fully appointed with all appliances and dishware you need to prepare meals when you are not dining at one of the gourmet restaurants at the resort. The living and dining room is large and well decorated, complete with a dining table that can easily accommodate eight people and a sleeper sofa. The family/entertainment room features its own small kitchenette and can also serve as a third bedroom.
The villa's remarkable interior is amazing, but the best part is yet to come. Walk out onto the large wood-decked terrace off the living room. The views are amazing. We have personally experienced the views from each of the four villas at each corner of tower one and they are all spectacular. This terrace (the largest of the three wood decks) has a private plunge pool, a hammock, dining table and chairs, lounge chairs, and a couch. We're not sure how much you will actually use the dining table inside the villa when you could be dining outside, catching the breeze, and listening to the pounding surf. Take out your laptop and connect to the wireless internet so you can see how awful the weather is back home while you're enjoying these sights and sounds.
After you settle in, you may want to head down to the pool area. The Grand Luxxe pool is wonderful, as you would expect at the Mayan resorts. As a Grand Luxxe resident, you have full access to all of the other pools at the Grand Mayan, Grand Bliss, and Sea Garden complex, including the wave pool and lazy river; however , only Grand Luxxe residents have access to the exclusive Grande Luxxe pool. Your towels are already laid out on the lounge chairs so no need to wait in line at a towel station. The helpful attendants cater to all of your needs.
Like to golf? Take advantage of the 16 rounds of golf provided free with your reservation. The Nayar Golf Course is located on the spectacular beaches of Nuevo Vallarta, and lies between the western Sierra Madre mountain range and Bandaras Bay. The 18-hole course is undergoing redevelopment by the internationally recognized Nicklaus Design firm. The El Manglar Golf course at Riviera Maya has also been designed by the Nicklaus Design firm. The 18-hole course is short (2,923 yards long, par 54), but beautiful and challenging - taking full advantage of the natural obstacles presented by the sea, the wind, two lakes, and the natural vegetation of the Mayan jungle which surround all 18 holes.
Like to unwind at the spa? The Brio Spa is just the place to indulge in a variety of luxury services and amenities in a world class retreat. Enjoy relaxing treatments to let the stress melt away or to do power workouts in the well equipped fitness center. You have free access to the fitness center and two free messages in the spa as part of your reservation. Like to play tennis? Take advantage of the free access to the tennis courts. Bringing your family? The children will be delighted by the wave pool and the lazy river. The Kid's Club has a creative and energetic staff to engage your children in a variety of activities. And, of course, we can't forget world class dining. The resort features several restaurants which offer a full range of options, from gourmet dinners to buffet breakfasts and of course snack bars. There is truly something for everyone to offer you and your guests a care-free and outstanding experience.
RESERVATION AND PAYMENT PROCEDURE
1. We will check on the availability of your requested week(s) and send you an email within 24-48 hours indicating whether it is available. If available, we will include an invoice for a $200 deposit that you can pay through PayPal. You do not need a PayPal account. A PayPal "button" is included in the invoice to allow an easy on-line secure payment.
2. When the deposit is received (usually just a few hours after submittal), we will make the reservation and send you an email with the confirmation number assigned by the resort.
3. When you receive the confirmation email, it will include an invoice for 50% of the rental price. Payment of this amount using PayPal is required within seven days of the email notification. With this payment, we will notify the resort to place the reservation in your name.
4. The 50% balance is due 45 days prior to your check-in date. We will send an email notice at least 60 days prior to the check-in date with an invoice for the 50% balance payable through PayPal.
5. When full payment is received, we will email to you a confirmation guest letter, which you will need at check-in.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
1. If cancellation is at least 90 days prior to the check-in date, all payments, including the $200 deposit, will be refunded.
2. If cancellation is less than 90 days but greater than 45 days, all payments, except the $200 deposit, will be refunded.
3. If cancellation is less than 45 days, no refunds are given.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The renter must be at least 21 years of age. No one under the age of 21 will be allowed to occupy the rental property unless accompanied by the renter.
2. This agreement is being entered into for the personal use by the renter and the renter's family and guests. Under no circumstances may this rental property be sublet, occupied or given to another party without the express written consent of the owner.
3. The renter acknowledges and warrants that he/she will follow all rules of the resort. Among these are the following:
- Maximum Occupancy: Renter shall not exceed the maximum occupancy of the rental property.
- Check-out Time: Renter is responsible for checking out on or before the designated check-out time of the resort. Renter is responsible for any fees assessed by the resort for failure to comply.
- Pets: Pets are not permitted by the resort.
- Damages: The renter accepts responsibility for any damage to the rental property during the rental period. Renter is responsible for any fees assessed by the resort for damages incurred.
4. Incidental Charges: This resort is not all-inclusive. Renter agrees to pay all incidental charges for services used that are not included in the rental price. These include room tax, food, beverages, room service, telephone, and golf and spa services over and above those included as complimentary with the rental. The resort will require a credit card at check-in for purpose of charging these incidental expenses.
| Indoor Amenities |
- Big Screen TV
- Central Air
- High Speed Internet
| Near Attractions |
| Outdoor Amenities |
- Heated Pool
- Heated Spa
- Hot tub
| Near To |
| Possible Activities |
- Deep sea fishing
- Scuba Diving
| Restrictions |